- Salary Range: $20-$30; Commensurate with Experience
- Experience Needed: 2 years or more
Manufacturing Maintenance Solutions (MMS) looking for Facility Maintenance Technicians. Facility Maintenance Technicians are assigned to provide facility maintenance service at our customers’ locations. The customer sites may vary day to day, depending on customer requirements and services needed
We are hiring for a range of skill levels and compensation will be based on the candidate’s level of experience as determined during the interview/hiring process.
- This position could be on 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift. The successful candidate may be asked to work weekends and overtime on a regular basis, hours will flex as business requires
- Starting wage range is $20-$30 per hour. Starting wage offer will be based on candidate’s experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Required Skills & Responsibilities:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in maintenance field, Industrial Facilities experience with mechanical and/or electrical knowledge.
- Proficiency in two or more of the following: Electrical maintenance, (PLC experience a big plus) mechanical maintenance, HVAC, industrial heating systems, millwright, fabrication/welding, pipe fitting, hoist and crane repair, overhead door repairs.
- Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics
- Ability to carry out verbal and written instructions
- Ability to prepare simple written reports
- Ability to analyze information and to make an informed decision based on that information
- Ability to use and understand maintenance CMMS systems is a plus
- Ability to work with a minimum of supervision in a team environment. Will work alone or as a member of a work crew, depending on the work assignment
- Strict adherence to safety regulations and policies
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
The duties of this position will be performed primarily in a factory environment.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to:
- Communicate effectively
- Travel in and around a factory, office facilities and around the job site out-of-doors
- Safely climb and/or maneuver over, under and around equipment
- Use close and color vision
- Operate tools and equipment as required
- Lift or move 50+ pounds occasionally
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Behaviors Required:
- High School Graduate or equivalent (GED).
- Associates degree with a Technical focus or 18 months of related experience in general industry.
- Understanding of basic electrical and mechanical systems. Can perform repairs.
- Must be able to use basic hand tools.
- Basic crane experience
- Industrial HVAC, Carpentry, plumbing (desired)
Benefits (Waiting period may apply):
- Medical Insurance:
- Dental / Vision Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance – Offered
- 401K/Roth IRA – Offered
- 80 hours Vacation (accrual begins after 30 days of employment)
- 10 paid Holiday